OPAPΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
OPAP is the top gaming company in Greece and among the most recognized ones in its sector worldwide. Our aim is to establish OPAP as a world-class entertainment and gaming company, having long-term strategic priorities focus on the customers, on the people, on the network, on the products and on the digital-technological capabilities. We are currently a highly esteemed employer, offering career opportunities and a unique work experience to exceptional professionals and talented young people, through our dynamic Selection & Recruitment Program as well as our Internship/Graduate Programs. Our main objective is to develop a high-performing Team by attracting new talents, as well as developing and creating stronger bonds between our people.
So what’s the challenge…
The UI Designer is responsible to deliver the best possible digital designs for OPAP digital assets, in order to enhance the appeal of digital offering to our end customers.
Your day to day will include:
- Designing digital material for OPAP’s digital assets (i.e. User Interactive Flow Screens, Landing Pages, banners, social media posts, newsletters, emails push notification templates, forms, etc.)
- Gathering and evaluating business & UX requirements, analysing and presenting proposals by introducing the visual language and key concepts.
- Designing user interface environments, UI components, clarifying and solving user experience and design issues and investigating appropriate solutions and production processes
- Working closely with digital advertising agencies and external providers to adapt creative materials in multiple formats and sizes for digital campaign purposes if needed
- Providing UI designs, specs and assets
- Cooperating efficiently with UX product team members, business owners, developers and operational team for design updates
- Monitoring the adherence to the given online brand guidelines across all sites
- Identifying areas of improvement taking into account the provided metrics through analytics and keeping up-to-date with latest market trends
- Creating and maintaining a site style guide
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in the Design Field
- 5+ years’ of professional experience in relevant field in digital environment
- Experience in creating strong and engaging content
- Robust experience in designing interfaces using design software (such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Vision, etc.)
- Proven experience in designing responsive web and mobile experience
- Programming knowledge HTML, HTML5 and CSS is essential
- Familiarity with responsive HTML5 frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton)
- Understanding of Usability Methods
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to design
- Experience in creating interactive and animated interfaces with Google Design, Adobe Animate as well as in video editing (with After Effects or Premier) is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- A genuine team player, with results-oriented spirit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English languages
- Completed military service obligations (for male candidates)
What we offer to our candidates:
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun
- Modern & award winning workplace environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities
- Private health coverage
OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer
Does this sound like you? If yes, we would love to meet you!
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.