Software Project Manager
COSMOS BUSINESS SYSTEMS A.E.B.E.Πλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
The successful candidate
Will join the software & consulting Business Unit as Project Manager within co-founded and / or research projects and projects in the field of Public and Private Sector
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – desirable if the degree is held in an IT related discipline (Informatics, Engineering, Science, Business or related field).
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Information Systems/IT project management
- Exposure in medium/large – scale enterprise application and data management projects
- Very good knowledge of ICT technologies
- Very good knowledge & working experience of how various technologies work & translating the business domain requirements to technical designs
- Exposure to software development processes (as a program or release manager, developer, project manager or product owner
- Ability to write, compose and deliver studies and deliverables in the context of a project
- Must be comfortable working with dead-line schedules to meet changing needs to ensure timely, accurate project completion.
- Good knowledge across a variety of PM methodologies and practices (e.g waterfall, agile, etc)
- Experience in delivering projects for the public Greek sector will be considered as a great advantage
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within specified deadlines.
- Strong project Management skills
- Customer and results delivery oriented
- Organizational skills
- A modern and friendly work environment
- Prospects for a strong growth of the company's activities
Please send your updated CV by clicking on Apply Button.
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.