Senior AP Accountant
ICAP Executive SearchΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
ICAP Executive Search & Selection part of ICAP Group, the largest Business Services Group in South-Eastern Europe, is among the top premium consultancies in Greece. With more than 40 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle level Executives based on our client needs.
ICAP Executive Search, on behalf of its client, a multinational company, leader in the financial services industry, is looking for a driven Senior Accounts Payable Accountant to join their team.
Senior AP Accountant (Ref: 5684/AP/ESS/GR)
Main tasks/ Key Responsibilities:
- Review and approve the postings of suppliers invoices, travel and expense reimbursements, etc.
- Review and approve GL accounting entries (accruals, payroll etc)
- Handle communications with vendors
- Support in fixed asset Register maintenance
- Resolve vendor invoices discrepancies and related inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of accounts payables reports
- Support the provision of documentation requested by internal or external stakeholders
- Handle communications for intercompany invoicing process
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or a relevant field
- MSc or advanced degree in Finance / Accounting or professional qualification such as ACCA, ACA etc, will be considered an added value for the role
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting department in the Financial Services industry. Having worked in a Shared Service Center environment would be a key asset
- Proven AP accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Strong knowledge of MS office & ERP platforms (preferably NAV)
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills
- Detail oriented with problem solving skills
- Hands-on attitude
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.