Junior Facility Coordinator (Hard Services)
UNISON Facility ServicesΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Established in Greece in 1977, and with over four decades of leadership presence, ISS Group Hellas, formally UNISON Group today, maintains its position as leader of the market while fortifying its strategic partnership with ISS through its exclusive representation in Greece as ISS Exclusive Partner. UNISON utilizes the experience, know-how and innovative practices of ISS Group, as well as its specialized team of over 2000 people, to provide a comprehensive and top-level Facility Management service as well as human resource services through its subsidiary company, UNISON Human Resources, the first Temporary Employment Company in Greece. The UNISON Group covers the needs and requirements of each Organization with integrated service systems (Integrated Facility Services), ensuring a clean, healthy and comfortable working environment, supervision, management and maintenance of both indoor and outdoor areas of a facility, right through to security services, applying modern and proven technologies, which are in harmony with the human factor. Our mission is to effectively support our customers, so that companies can disengage from the management and maintenance of their facilities and enable them to dedicate their time and efforts on their core business.
The UNISON Group, in the framework of its strategic expansion, is looking to include a Junior Facility Coordinator (Hard Services) to its constantly growing team. The aforementioned position will be located at our Client’s site in Athens (Neos Kosmos). The client concerned is one of the largest customer relationship management companies in Greece.
Location: Client’s site in Athens (Neos Kosmos)
Reports to: Facility Manager, Client
Job Ranking: Specialist
- Monitor the proper and efficient implementation of contract terms as agreed with respective Client.
- Act as the first contact point for Client, in order to resolve any queries and problems, with regards to hard services (lighting, fire equipment, electrical, clima etc.)
- Supervise all UNISON staff and external contractors and act as communication point of information
- Manage and procure all necessary equipment and materials, in cooperation with Procurement Department
- Meet financial targets, as set by UNISON and client
- Conduct analyses reports and maintain KPIs
- Fully implement Health, Safety and Environment procedures
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.