Digital Controllership Consultants | Juniors & Seniors
DeloitteΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Digital Controllership Consultants | Juniors & Seniors
What Impact will you make?
We are currently seeking for ambitious team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Risk Advisory team in our offices in Thessaloniki.
Our Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate financial and non-financial risks and make informed and intelligent risk decisions to maximize opportunities. This includes helping them manage and prevent risks around their business processes, technology and operations and often extends to the design and implementation of revised control frameworks as well as technology solutions.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, both in Greece and abroad, you are ready for Deloitte!
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role will focus on:
- Understanding business requirements and business transformation, and translating them into efficient and smart end to end Financial Close and Reporting processes
- Identifying operational, compliance or regulatory requirements as well as automation opportunities in the current record to report (R2R) environment and design the relevant system architecture to enable sustainable business processes
- Good affinity with technology and willingness to become an expert in one or more cloud technologies (BlackLine, Workiva, etc)
- Build and maintain client relationships in the Financial Close and Reporting area to help grow our practice
- Gaining experience of the latest technologies and understanding/managing the impact of these on the R2R environment of the company (i.e. S/4 HANA)
- Help with the acquisition of customers and projects - from the preparation to the participation in the meeting to the effective implementation
- Support us in the further development of our services and bring in new ideas
- Work in a diversified team in an international network and receive regular feedback from colleagues and superiors
- Continuously develop your technical know-how and soft skills through on-the-job as well as off-the-job training
- Advising our clients to find ways to shorten time to close by embracing technology and “out-of-the-box” solutions
To qualify for the role you will need to:
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master’s degree, in Economics, Business Administration or Computer Science with a Business address
- Are fluent in English, German is definitely an asset
- Knowledge of ERP systems (mainly SAP) and other (cloud) technologies is an advantage
- Have excellent social skills with people across all levels (leaders, peers and clients) and enjoy working with different people from various fields
- Are reliable, committed, able to work independently and willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- Are structured and have strong analytical capabilities to approach and solve complex business challenges
- Are a fast learner and able to deliver quality work under pressure
For the Senior role:
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in Finance and Accounting areas are required, ideally involved in Financial Close process
- Big4 Audit experience is an advantage
- Prior experience in leading a team will be considered a plus
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal learning programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
About Risk Advisory
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organizations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Our clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships. They choose us because we provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of Deloitte, bringing together people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Our expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services. As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this, we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world within which it operates.
At Deloitte, we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognize that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this, we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
We are led by a purpose, to make an impact that matters with clients, people and society. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It's not about being the biggest. It’s about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the center of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”), and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ about to learn more. Deloitte Alexander Competence Center Single Member Societe Anonyme of Business Consultants, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 144724504000 and its registered office at Thessaloniki, Municipality of Pylaia - Chortiatis of Thessaloniki, Vepe Technopolis Thessaloniki (5th and 3rd street), is one of the Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. (“DCM”) countries. DCM, a company limited by guarantee registered in Italy with registered number 09599600963 and its registered office at Via Tortona no. 25, 20144, Milan, Italy is one of the Deloitte NSE LLP geographies. Deloitte NSE LLP is a UK limited liability partnership and member firm of DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
This communication and any attachments to it is for internal distribution among personnel of the Deloitte organization. It may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this email and then please delete this communication and all copies of it on your system. Please do not use this communication in any way. None of DTTL, its member firms, related entities, employees or agents shall be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with any person relying on this communication.
© 2021 For information contact Deloitte Central Mediterranean
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.