Fintech Data Analyst
Etraveli GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Who we are
Etraveli Group is the globally leading company for tech solutions and fulfillment capabilities for online sales of flights. We are here to solve complexity, by connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe. We hold consumer online travel agency brands like Mytrip, GoToGate & Flight Network and serve exclusively Booking.com with flights. Etraveli Group has also established strategic partnerships with companies like Skyscanner, Google Flights, TUI, etc.
Every day we strive to make the world smaller for our customers and bigger for our people. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the industry’s tech wonder and the best in the world at what we do. Our major offices are in Sweden (HQ), Canada, Greece, India, Poland with the Athens office being one of the largest, hosting around 500 employees working from the center of Athens for the rest of the world.
If you are passionate about providing finance solutions using tech as your tool, start as a Fintech Data Analyst and make an impact on our millions of travelers.
As a Fintech Data Analyst your main responsibilities will be to monitor the company's Fintech setup performance by assessing quantitative and qualitative metrics, combine travel and payment related business data and develop relevant reports and methodologies to ensure goal accomplishment.
Additionally, you will collaborate with internal departments as well as external partners to manage incidents, propose optimizations and participate in new solution developments/ projects that ensure high level of automation while increasing company value. The ideal candidate must have excellent investigative skills, problem-solving attitude, great business acumen and project management skills.
You will be located in Athens and will be part of the Etraveli Group Fintech Team.
- Take ownership of the company's checkout page acceptance performance.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly KPI analysis and work closely with the Fintech product/ solutions team in order to propose corrective actions and maximize the company's impact.
- Participate in cross-functional projects across fintech and travel-tech areas that are related to KPI improvements and overall approval uplift.
- Continuously seek for automations within the data analysis area to promote real time alerts, provide input to accommodate machine learning development and promote automations
- Fully manage dedicated reporting package aiming to monitor relevant KPIS performance.
- Support new fintech products/ solutions evaluation including new providers expected impact.
- Resolve operational issues with regards to fintech set up related to 3rd party providers. Keep up to date documentation with logs on incidents/changes.
- Identify areas of risk, evaluate and escalate to the relevant teams while being able to create comprehensive material, present and discuss relevant findings with different teams.
- Be up-to-date with Schemes new regulations as well as Fintech industry’s news/regulations.
- Degree in Business, Economics, or another relevant field
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Previous exposure in relationship management and/or project management preferably involving strategic technology sourcing
- Entry level of data analysis skills (some exposure to BI tools, knowledge of MS Excel, ability to prepare reports, map data from different sources)
- Self-organized and thorough with an intrinsic appreciation for assuring projects efficient progress
- Capability to lead collaboration across functions and external contributors, involving deadline setting and task assignment with a positive spirit
- Ability to translate unstructured expectations to discrete and clearly defined deliverables, as well as to prioritize deliverables across multiple projects and honor deadlines
- Capacity to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision
- Ability to act proactively, take initiatives and pay attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills, can-do approach & excellent command of the English language
- High level of responsibility & integrity combined with eagerness to work in a multicultural, international environment subject to continuous changes
We are looking for people who would make the world smaller for travelers but want a bigger world of opportunities for themselves. With us you can enjoy:
- Health Benefits - Through partners we offer a private health insurance plan. We also offer the possibility to use 2 extra medical leave days in case of need.
- Monthly ticket restaurant card - to spend in one of the thousands affiliated restaurants, cafes, stores or supermarkets across Greece.
- Hybrid working environment - having the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office enabling you flexibility! #LI-Hybrid
- Office in the City – We sit on bright, large floors (over 4000㎡!) in central Athens. Just a short walk from the Ambelokipi Metro station.
- Growth – We believe in personal development and continuous education, thus we offer the opportunity of role-related training on tools and best practices.
- Team activities - We also like to schedule company/department/team activities and events outside the office space!
- Fun & Work - We have a relaxed work environment where you can enjoy free breakfast, coffee/tea, playing ping pong or video games.