Project Controls Manager
MYTILINEOSΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
At MYTILINEOS, we are catalysts for a sustainable future, leading the green energy transition with innovative solutions while being a reference point for competitive green metallurgy. Our global presence covers two business Sectors: Energy and Metallurgy. With a consolidated yearly turnover of €6.3 billion and a workforce of over 5,500 dedicated individuals, we fuel success through cutting-edge technology and diverse talent.
We are committed to embracing new state-of-the-art technologies and advancements, propelling us towards a cleaner, brighter tomorrow. Our positive footprint extends across five continents, leaving a lasting impact. At MYTILINEOS, we foster a culture of resilience, challenge, respect, excellence, and change, empowering our diverse workforce to achieve remarkable outcomes.
We are currently looking for a Projects Controls Manager to join our Operations & Control team as part of our M Power Projects Division in our Athens offices.
By joining this role, you will oversee and regularly work with the teams of project planners and cost controllers of all projects in order to a)have a deep understanding of project status at all times, b)ensure alignment with regards to best practices and MPP’s procedures and policies, c)educate, support and guide them as and when needed to achieve better results, take corrective actions and minimize the risks.
Your role will encompass:
- Works closely with Project Planners, Cost Controllers and Project Teams to define a Project Controls strategy.
- Supervision/review of all project’s general planning, scheduling, cost estimating and cost analysis, monitoring, impact identification and recovery plan development activities.
- Directs/manages the preparation and presentation of integrated project cost & time status and forecasts.
- Educates and guides project controls resources to become a fully integrated project management resource mechanism.
- Play a key role in developing/choosing a respective project controls software tool or use of existing.
- Provides generally cost engineering/planning and scheduling guidance. Identifies, analyses, and provides innovative solutions to cost engineering and planning/scheduling issues.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and management of all facets of a Project Controls plan.
- Develops and updates the overall project controls risk register.
- Prepares collective reports to Leadership, updating on the status of the projects and highlighting issues to be resolved/suggesting correcting actions.
- Take initiatives in arranging and lead workshops/meetings to facilitate best practices application.
What you bring to the role:
- At least 7 years of experience in similar positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Project Management.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field as well as Contract-claims management qualification will be considered an asset.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent use of Primavera.
- Knowledge of basic financial schemes.
- Excellent use of English Language
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Critical and strategical thinking.
- Strong leadership and team management ability as well as educational skills.
- Proactive culture.
- Technical understanding of power projects.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Group Health Insurance program
- Pension Plan
- Cooperation, creativity and innovation: we adopt flexible cooperation models to achieve fast results and increased productivity
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
At MYTILINEOS we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.