Marketplace Operations Associate (MOA 0923)
Skroutz S.AΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
At Skroutz, we have one simple yet powerful vision: we aim to amaze. And this vision has been hardcoded into our DNA since day one. Back when we started our journey in 2005 as a price comparison engine, we created an innovative shopping tool for our users and shaped the future of e-commerce in Greece.
Today as the biggest marketplace in Greece, we continue to believe that happy customers equal happy merchants and it’s our job to understand and anticipate their needs and offer them an unparalleled, doubt-free experience. And to do so, we are always searching for new ways to make them say “wow”: Skroutz Plus (our first subscription-based service), Skroutz Last Mile (our parcel distribution company) and Skroutz Point (the first network of smart lockers in Greece) to name a few!
To create amazing experiences, we need amazing people! People that share the same passion and enthusiasm for eCommerce and technology as we do.
Sounds like you?
How will you contribute to Skroutz vision
As a Marketplace Operations Associate within the Marketplace Operations team at Skroutz, you will be crucial in driving operational efficiency and improving reliability and speed for our users and sellers. Within the Marketplace Operations team, you will be instrumental in executing strategies, analyzing opportunities, monitoring performance, taking actions, controlling post-order experience, and creating respective procedures and policies to achieve our objectives. You will need to work alongside various different teams and external partners and provide disruptive solutions at a strategic and operational level to some of our most challenging problems.
What you will be doing
- Strategy Support: Assist in developing and implementing excellence strategies, contributing insights and ideas for continuous improvement.
- Performance monitoring: Monitor performance against established and new KPIs, taking proactive measures to address any deviations and maintain a high level of reliability.
- Policy Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and refine policies that align with Skroutz's user-centric approach.
- Initiative Execution: Drive the execution of initiatives to improve reliability and performance, ensuring adherence to project timelines.
- Data Analysis: Analyze data to identify trends, areas for improvement, and potential bottlenecks. Present findings to support data-driven decision-making.
- Opportunity Identification: Continuously seek out opportunities to optimize processes, staying at the forefront of industry best practices.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrate the ability to frame complex problems effectively, providing clear context and sizing to facilitate informed decision-making by product teams and stakeholders.
- Collaboration: Work closely with merchants, third-party logistics, and internal teams, to foster strong collaborative relationships, ensuring alignment with Skroutz's goals.
- 2-3 years of experience in Operations, Planning, or Consulting roles
- Degree in Business, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operational Research, or a related field
- Proven track record in project management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sense of ownership and autonomy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights
- Familiarity with e-commerce fulfillment processes, logistics, and after-sales is a plus
- Passion for technology and innovative mindset
- Humble, eager to learn, and willing to roll up sleeves when necessary
- Exposure to Lean Operations, methodologies, and frameworks (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Total Productive Maintenance) will be considered a plus
What’s like to work at Skroutz?
- A great opportunity to contribute to the evolution of Skroutz towards becoming one of Europe’s fastest growing Marketplaces
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
- Competitive full time salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Private Medical plan
- Access to books, online courses and relevant resources
- Extra paid time off
- Free Skroutz Plus subscription
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Skroutz is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.