LTR/RAC Repair Control Officer
Kinsen HellasΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Kinsen Hellas, serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece!
We are currently seeking to hire a: LTR/RAC Repair Control Officer
As an operations’ team member, the job holder will support fleet coordination & maintenance, ensuring the appropriate fleet roadworthiness within budgets and high standards of customer service (internal & external).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the LTR & RAC after sales procedures.
- Communicate and guide customers for maintenance, accidents & incidents.
- Check all vehicle safety reports, repair and maintenance fleet cost control, maintaining quality standards.
- Support implementation of fleet orders for maintenance and body shop repair approval process, within company guidelines.
- Monitor vehicle repair and maintenance progress and set priorities
- Support purchase orders for consumable parts, tires and body damages.
- Ensure fleet availability in cooperation with station managers and representatives for all corporate rental stations in Athens, Thessaloniki and Heraklion
- Communicate daily with vehicle suppliers and workshops in order to process requests, damages and accidents or any other technical issue.
- Communicate daily with road assistance for fleet issues, accidents, and breakdowns.
- Communicate with insurance companies and third parties for claims coordination.
- Adherence to Health and Safety legislative and RAC requirements.
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.