efoodΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Are you organized and detail oriented?
Do you combine thorough knowledge and experience in accounting principles with excellent analytical skills?
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Accounting Department responsible for our Wholesale & Retail business. Through this role your mission will be to support the accounting team in order to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks. You will contribute with ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals.
What you’ll do:
- Process expenses, fixed assets and income entries
- Handle sub-ledgers’ reconciliation (commercial, warehouse, GL) and valuation audits
- Prepare periodical Income Statements
- Reconcile balance sheets complying with IFRS and Tax Environment Standards
- Perform suppliers’ balance reconciliations
- Monitor entries and conduct validity check to ensure correct cost center and VAT allocation
- Contribute to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures
- Perform other accounting duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need:
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- 5 years of proven accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and ERP systems
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of accounting and tax regulations and principles
- Strong familiarity with cost and profit centers activities
- Good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Team spirit and high sense of responsibility
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
At efood, no day is the same as the one before!
efooders know that working and having a good time aren't the opposite and that’s why every day at efood is a new adventure!
We always aim higher and we thrive in finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees, our society.
We seize every opportunity to celebrate achievements and milestones, but we also celebrate small things (like Fridays!)
Every efooder is part of a fast-growing multinational company, with endless opportunities for professional growth and acquisition of new skills! We have an established, yet super creative and fun working environment, with talented and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to maintain efood as the ideal workplace! [In 2021, we were honored with a 3rd place award from the Great Place to Work Institute]
Hungry enough to join us?
Πώς να εφαρμόσει
Για να υποβάλετε αίτηση για αυτήν την εργασία θα πρέπει να εξουσιοδοτήσετε στον ιστότοπό μας. Εάν δεν έχετε ακόμα λογαριασμό, εγγραφείτε.Δημοσιεύστε ένα βιογραφικό