PEOPLECERTΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of the professional skills industry with a presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is your chance to apply now!
PeopleCert is looking for a Results Associate to join our Examinations & Network Operations Department.
As a Results Associate, your tasks will include the following:
- Review exam manual marking
- Review and approve eligibility of candidates to sit an exam
- Review technical issues and similar cases in cooperation with the Software Development team
- Identify and monitor pending issues and ensure these are being managed in a timely manner to reach deadlines
- Review and assess reports of invigilators and take necessary actions where needed
- Assign tests for Marking to internal and external accredited Markers for certain products and manage the whole process; inform the Accounting Department in order to proceed with the payment
- Issue official exam results
- Perform other tasks relevant to results issuance process
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaise with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Carry out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in administration and/or operations role
- Excellent command of the English language (native-like or C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus). Extra languages desired
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices in a global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Πώς να εφαρμόσει
Για να υποβάλετε αίτηση για αυτήν την εργασία θα πρέπει να εξουσιοδοτήσετε στον ιστότοπό μας. Εάν δεν έχετε ακόμα λογαριασμό, εγγραφείτε.Δημοσιεύστε ένα βιογραφικό