Senior IT Business Analyst
ARHS HellasΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2.250 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Do you combine business analysis experience and IT expertise?
Are you interested in taking part in large-scale projects within the tech industry? Is Business Analysis your second nature? If yes, we would like to meet you!
Arhs Developments Hellas is looking for a Business Analyst who contribute on a big rebranding project for a leading client in the financial services sector . Working in our team you will have the chance to work closely with the client’s stakeholders to gather, analyze, validate, and document (business, user, functional, non-functional) requirements according to the project’s needs.
- Collaborate with various internal and external technical teams
- Review and validate specifications and requirements with Business users
- Communicate business requirements to development and testing teams
- Write user and system documentation
- Prepare and conduct user training
- Create training material and conduct workshops for clients’ needs
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT), support Client during execution, and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary
- Own and develop a trusted relationship with our clients, working closely with them to maximize client satisfaction from our services and solutions
Who you are
- BSc in Engineering, Finance or Business Management
- At least 4 years of experience in business analysis or software application consulting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in cross-functional, teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent client-facing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in financial services sector will be considered a strong plus
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- BA’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!
Πώς να εφαρμόσει
Για να υποβάλετε αίτηση για αυτήν την εργασία θα πρέπει να εξουσιοδοτήσετε στον ιστότοπό μας. Εάν δεν έχετε ακόμα λογαριασμό, εγγραφείτε.Δημοσιεύστε ένα βιογραφικό