Business Consultant - Banking Business Analyst
EYΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking motivated professionals to join our Business Consulting practice in our Consulting Service Line, which is a leading provider of professional services to clients of all major industries and a leader in Consulting in Banking.
Working together, we help clients better assess and improve their operations, grow revenue and manage risks to increase shareholder value. You will build valued relationships with clients and other members of our team and focus on high-impact opportunities and projects.
You will build experience and unique insight on one or more disciplines across a range of Banking activities. You will have the opportunity to work in a plethora of engagements, including a number of large-scale projects for major clients in Greece and abroad.
Your key responsibilities
Working together with our clients, you will be responsible to identify and assess client needs, plan and manage business analysis tasks, analyze and document requirements and participate in solution definition and qualification. In particular, you will:
- Stay up to date with developments and trends in the banking industry
- Evaluate business processes, analyze business needs, uncover areas for improvement and propose solutions.
- Support the definition of business requirements and functional specifications.
- Support reviews of business processes and development of optimization strategies.
- Update and maintain procedures and relevant documentation.
- Support Data mapping activities.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Assist in project management related activities including development of project charters, project plans, and status updates.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor and/or master’s degree in a variety of domains; an MBA or master’s is a plus.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate effectively outcomes of business analysis both in writing and verbally (in English and in Greek)
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Client-facing, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ideally, you will also have
- 1- 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Experience working with/for clients in FS / Banking sector
- Experience in business analysis methodologies and business analysis documentation standards
- Business analysis and Agile methodologies experience and / or relevant qualifications
- Working experience in business intelligence technologies (e.g. SQL, PowerBI)
- Knowledge of Banking regulation and supervision concepts and methods
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Πώς να εφαρμόσει
Για να υποβάλετε αίτηση για αυτήν την εργασία θα πρέπει να εξουσιοδοτήσετε στον ιστότοπό μας. Εάν δεν έχετε ακόμα λογαριασμό, εγγραφείτε.Δημοσιεύστε ένα βιογραφικό