2022 Greece Discover Graduate Program Software Development, Heraklion Crete
VodafoneΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Discover Graduate Program - Software Development
Join our Discover Graduate Program and shape your future with a global technology communications company that creates a better future for all.
About the program
Through the Discover Graduate Program, we are looking for Vodafone’s future leaders. Those who dream big, innovate with heart, embrace new technologies and continuously learn and explore the world of opportunities on offer.
If you are a young recent graduate with bright ideas, then we’re brimming with excitement to meet you. From day one, you will join a global community of graduates and you’ll get the chance to make a real impact in multiple ways.
Kick-start your career by gaining hands-on experience and accelerating your personal development. During the program, you can expect to develop your skills through pair coding with senior engineers, work on business-critical and experimentation projects and have a personalized learning journey for you, in a fully inclusive working environment.
Join our agile Digital ecosystem and work with world-leading technologies and platforms. Be a part of empowered, flexible and autonomous agile squads, learn and develop your skills next to industry experts. Benefit your career growth from a global and diverse network of leaders and shape innovative solutions that impact customers and society. Our global scale and strategy provide countless challenges and experiences that will stretch your skills and excite you.
Areas you could be working in include:
- Back-End Development in Microservices & Java EE
- Front-End Development in React.js
- Android development in Kotlin
- iOS Development in Swift
- Software Test with automation tools (e.g. Selenium)
What we’re looking for:
- Recently graduated – BSc or MSc degree preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Software Development
- Strong academic performance
- 0-3 years of experience
- English & Greek proficient
- Curiosity and learning agility
- Passion for technology and digital experiences
What’s in it for you:
- Coaching and pair coding with a Senior Engineer in charge
- Personalized Learning Journey
- Hybrid Way of Working: a blend of remote and office-based working, including the option to work up to 20 days from abroad
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Gain experience working in an agile ecosystem
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Being part of a global community of tech graduates and experts who deliver world-leading technology
What to expect:
- Opportunities to gain experiences that will challenge you and help you thrive
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to ensure you will always be future-ready
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your career goals
- A diverse and inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- An agile environment where you can work with flexibility and the freedom to experiment and innovate
- A rewarding workplace with practices, initiatives and policies to support your health, safety and wellbeing
When & Where:
Duration of Program: 1 year, aiming at a permanent renewal upon completion
Location: Heraklion, Crete (Hybrid)
To ensure candidate and employee safety, we continue having virtual hiring and onboarding processes until further notice.
Step 1: Application form. When you apply for the Vodafone Discover Program you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. As part of your application, you will also be required to answer additional pre-screening questions to fully complete your application. Make sure you attach your CV in English.
Step 2: Online assessment. If your background and experience match the requirements, you will be invited to participate in our online assessment. This allows us to assess if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture. Online assessment stage is in English and includes a recorded video interview and gamified cognitive ability tests.
Step 3: Virtual assessment center. The most successful candidates will be invited to participate in our virtual assessment center which includes group activities and interviews.
Need help? Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment process. In case you have any kind of question, please let us know at the following address: [email protected]
Stay connected: Vodafone Greece Career page, Facebook , LinkedIn
#LI-Hybrid #VodafoneGreece #Togetherwecan
Πώς να εφαρμόσει
Για να υποβάλετε αίτηση για αυτήν την εργασία θα πρέπει να εξουσιοδοτήσετε στον ιστότοπό μας. Εάν δεν έχετε ακόμα λογαριασμό, εγγραφείτε.Δημοσιεύστε ένα βιογραφικό