Talent Acquisition Trainee
ΚΩΤΣΟΒΟΛΟΣΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers! 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Talent Acquisition Intern will be part of the Culture & Talent Engagement team, which is responsible to create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Assess candidate information using our Applicant Tracking System
- Manage the job advertisements
- Support interviews and selection procedures, including screening, phone interviews, assessment centers, especially for contact center, stores and entry level job openings
- Participate in job fairs and recruitment events
- Participate in employer branding initiatives and various HR projects
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or relevant field
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Self – motivation & eagerness to learn
The company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.